Go the Distance Go the Distance

It looks good as test footage for a more finished piece. If it is just an early prototype I'm interested in seeing more once it has been further fleshed out.

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

Fun quick animation.

Fun quick animation. How did this take you? And can we expect to see more soon!?

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Truly Epic

An awesome combination of inspired narrative, humor, character development, and parody. I look forward to the following installments!

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

HILARIOUS

That was great all-around, and the animation was awesome, reminiscent of the style used n Ren & Stimpy. Keep it up!

Zomborg Apocalypse - 003 Zomborg Apocalypse - 003

Awesome

we can always use another good Zombie movie!
The graphics were good and the entire producton had its own great style. The entire series is great, im puttin it in my faves.

SPLANKGY responds:

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks ALOT dude!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

WOW.

That was one of thebest original stories ive seen in a long time. The music was creative and fit the story. The drawing skills were AWESOME. This is a superb top of the line toon. we need more of this stuff on NG.

Sub Zero's Dance Attack Sub Zero's Dance Attack

pretty good

short but strangely.....satisfying...

The Menstrual Avenger The Menstrual Avenger

haha

you should make a game, it could be pretty cool.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

Turtles in a half-shell, turtle power!

Another awesome TAMNT cartoon. This is definatley one of the best series in the entirety of Newgrounds.

BATMAN BATMAN

Duna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna.. BATMAN!

Kick ass Movie! looks like a movie teaser, you should do a follow up on this one or go and make more more on different characters. Either way that was a good short. Keep makin those movies.